Life Together Communities
Life Together is the small group ministry of Discovery Pointe Church. We believe that spiritual formation happens in one’s personal relationship with Jesus Christ and with others in the faith community. Therefore, it is imperative that everyone on a spiritual journey commit and connect to a Life Together group.
Life Together groups are the tangible, visible expression of Discovery Pointe Church becoming a community of faith, hope and love. Life Together groups create environments for you to grow in your faith, to be a voice of hope in a hopeless world and an expression of love in your daily relationships.
- Prayer Gathering: Every Sunday morning at Discovery Pointe Church at 8:00am. Facilitator: John & Karen Wengert
- Encounters Bible Study Group: Who is the God of the Bible (Gospel of John) at 6:30pm. Various Locations. Facilitator: Pastor Rodney Toles at email@example.com
- Financial Peace University. $99 per couple (8weeks starting TBD) 9:15 AM to 10:15 AM at DPC. Facilitator: Brian Weeden and Pauline
- Synoptic Gospels: Every other Monday night from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm. Facilitator: Carlos Rivera.
- Ladies’ Bible Study: Wednesday Night Bible Study from 6:30pm-8:00pm. At Discovery Pointe Church. Study: No Other Gods by Kelly Minter. No childcare. Facilitators: Helen King and Sue Maurer firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Men’s Bible Study: On-going Wednesday evenings 6:30pm – 7:30pm at the church. All men and teenage boys are welcome. Facilitator: John King
- The Book of Genesis: Thursday nights 6:30 – 8:00 pm at the church. Facilitator: Ron Stoneburner email: email@example.com
- Young couples (young adult/early marriage): We will be going through the book of Romans initially and gathering amongst the group questions, topics, areas of discussion for future topical study. Thursday evenings at 7:00 pm. Rotate in homes of participants (first meeting in facilitator’s home). Facilitator: JT Baker
- Early morning Men’s Group: On-going Fridays at 6:00-7:00am at Discovery Pointe Church. Facilitator: Bob Maurer Coffee provided.
- Revelation Study: Saturdays- meeting 2 times/month from 6:00pm-8:00pm (Starting February 2018) No Childcare. Facilitators: Eriks and Pauline Gross
- Genesis Study : Saturdays- meeting 2 times/month from 6:00pm-8:00pm (Starting February 3, 2018) No Child care. Facilitators: Dan Goebel.
- Men’s Bible Study: Max Man. Every other Saturday from 7:00-8:30am Facilitator: Clay Worthy
- 24/7 Christian Group: Meets twice a month on either Saturday or Sunday beginning with a meal/fellowship followed by a Bible study. Facilitator: Scott Strong
If you are interested in joining a group, please email Rod Toles for details at firstname.lastname@example.org.