Life Together Communities
Life Together is the small group ministry of Discovery Pointe Church. We believe that spiritual formation happens in one’s personal relationship with Jesus Christ and with others in the faith community. Therefore, it is imperative that everyone on a spiritual journey commit and connect to a Life Together group.
Life Together groups are the tangible, visible expression of Discovery Pointe Church becoming a community of faith, hope and love. Life Together groups create environments for you to grow in your faith, to be a voice of hope in a hopeless world and an expression of love in your daily relationships.
- Prayer Gathering: Every Sunday morning at Discovery Pointe Church at 8:00am. Facilitator: John & Karen Wengert
- ¨Encounters Bible Study Group: Portraits of God (Gospel of John) at 6:30pm. Various Locations. Facilitators: Rodney Toles or Steve Tanner
- 24/7 Christian Group: Meets every last Sunday of the month at DPC in the “Subway Room” at 9:15am. Also, one day prior to the last Sunday of the month at a group member’s home (location changes monthly). Home meetings are a time for sharing a meal, prayer, and life together fellowship. The objective is to promote reading scripture, serving and supporting one another. Facilitator: Scott & Katie Strong
- A.T. Robertson’s Harmony of the Gospels from a Jewish Perspective. Every other Monday from 6:30-7:30pm at the home of Claudia Lemons: Facilitator: Carlos Rivera
- Ladies’ Bible Study: Wednesday Night Bible Study from 6:30pm-8:00pm. At Discovery Pointe Church. Study: The Armor of God, by Pricilla Shirer No childcare. Facilitator: Sue Maurer and Helen King
- Men’s Bible Study: On-going Wednesday evenings 6:30pm – 7:30pm at the church. All men and teenage boys are welcome. Facilitator: John King
- The Holy Spirit: Thursday nights 6:30 – 8:00 pm at the church. Facilitator: Ron Stoneburner
- Ladies’ Thursday Nights: Thursdays at 6:30-8:15pm. “Children of the Day” – Study of 1 &2 Thessalonians by Beth Moore. Workbooks are $12.99. Facilitator: Marilyn Tanner
- Early morning Men’s Group: On-going Fridays at 6:00-7:00am at Discovery Pointe Church Facilitator: Bob Maurer Coffee provided.
- Biblical Healing: Fridays from 7:00-8:30pm at the home of Scott & Katie Strong. Facilitator: Scott Strong
- The Whiteboard Bible: Saturdays- meeting 2 times/month from 6:00pm-8:00pm (dinner, study and prayer) No Childcare. Facilitators: Eriks and Pauline Gross
- Men’s Bible Study: Every other Saturday from 7:30-9:00am Facilitator: Clay Worthy
If you are interested in joining a group, please email Rod Toles for details at email@example.com.